HREC Investment Advisors - Chicago, Illinois - January 2009 to Present – Senior Vice President
Mumford Company - December 2005 to December 2008 – Vice President
- Involved in the sale of over $40,000,000 in limited service and budget hotel transactions in 3 year period.
Choice Hotels International - January 2004 to November 2005 – Director of Franchise Sales and Development
- Responsible for advising, educating and growing the Sleep Inn & Suites brand to Midwest developers.
Tomark Group, LLC – February 2000 to January 2004 – Managing Partner
- Co-founded investment and management firm to acquire and operate two limited service hotels in Indianapolis; Formed real estate company specializing in developing single-family homes and condominiums.
U. S. Franchise Systems – January 1996 to January 2000 – Director of Franchise Sales and Development
Joined the Franchise Sales force in the early stages of U. S. Franchise and helped grow the Microtel brand throughout the Midwest.
HFS, Inc. (Wyndham Hotels) – December 1990 to December 1995 – Director of Franchise Sales and Development
- Expanded the franchises of Days Inn, Ramada Inn, Howard Johnson and Super 8 in such states as California and Nevada; and later throughout most of the Midwest.
GATX Leasing – August 1987 to December 1990 – Senior Accountant
- Responsible for the posting, reporting and analysis of financial statements reflecting the transactional activity of the firm’s extensive real estate holdings including golf courses, hotels and shopping malls.
University of Missouri
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Illinois