- HREC Investment Advisors – Washington, D.C. – June 2023 to Present – Senior Vice President
- Field Point Hospitality – Potomac, Maryland – June 2021 to Present – President
- Berkadia – Washington D.C. Metro Area – August 2016 to August 2020 – Managing Director – Hotels & Hospitality
- Hunter Hotel Advisors – Washington D.C. Metro Area – November 2014 to December 2015 – Senior Vice President
- Modus Hotels – Cafritz Interests – Washington, D.C. – January 2012 to November 2013 – Executive Vice President and Director of Acquisitions
- Charged with building a focused boutique hotel platform. Utilized existing hotel owner relationships, built upon brokerage relationships and brand representatives to source on and off market transactions. Tracked auction sites for potential opportunities. Spearheaded all offers, negotiations, internal cap-ex budgets. Directed Proforma & IRR analysis. Coordinated Due Diligence process from contract to closing. Sourced lenders and potential capital partners.
- Binary Fountain – Vienna, Virginia – March 2011 to January 2012 – Director
- BF extracts operational intelligence from customer’s feedback and distills the data into actionable insights. Launched social media monitoring hospitality division. Directed all sales efforts, monitoring interface, customer relations and client integration processes. Brought hospitality viewpoint and deep relationships to the technology team.
- MK Hotels – Vienna, Virginia – January 1995 to December 2010 – Executive Vice President
- Facilitated over $3 billion of lodging transactions across all market segments throughout the U.S. Earned the firm’s top salesman distinction for eleven years. Spearheaded all aspects of the deal process. Created marketing materials, presented assets, interfaced with both owners and buyers, negotiated P&S Agreements, due diligence process and closing process. Directed a team of analysts on underwriting, market research, and capital project costing.
Syracuse University, Whitman School of Business, Syracuse, NY
Bachelor of Science, Concentration in Finance
Cornell University, Development Program, Hotel School
Certified Hotel Broker (CHB)