- STR – New York, NY – June 2022 to November 2022 – Global Market Study Participant
- Complete reviews on past STR participant videos to better my understanding and performance as a participant and team member.
- Conduct research on the Los Angeles market for new developments, supply pipeline and compared similar markets to compile compelling data to show the rejuvenation of the market.
- Analyze STRs various data reports to create charts, predictions, and ultimately a presentation for our team’s assigned market.
- She Has a Deal – McLean, VA – October 2021 to Present – Coach
- Assist current participants with questions, while providing feedback and advice from my firsthand experience through the competition.
- Review various hotel OMs, analyze participants financial model for accuracy, and review presentation content for the team’s success.
- She Has a Deal – McLean, VA – October 2021 to Present – Participant
- Conducted in-depth market research and due diligence on hotel listings from various brokerage websites and contacts.
- Fulfilled due diligence of the Residence Inn Gainesville I-75; analyzed the OM; completed an LOI and term sheet.
- Using a financial model, we completed projections for the hotels’ KPIs, demand, revenue, expenses, and ROI. Conducted an IRR and sensitivity analysis, then established capital and presented our deal to judges, investors, and the world.
- OTO Development – Spartanburg, SC – June 2022 to August 2022 – Real Estate Intern
- Worked to further my understanding of market research by completing supply forecasts, mapping, zoning identification, and traveling to markets to learn about demand, supply, characteristics, and the people.
- Exposure to all stages of a hotel assets investment life: underwriting, due diligence, procurement, renovation/conversion, opening, and stabilized performance.
- Practiced projecting hotel performance based on STR data, past P&L statements, and compiling future market demand and supply to understand if an asset will be a high return investment.
Michigan State University – East Lansing, MI, May 2023
The School of Hospitality Business
Bachelor of Arts, Hospitality Business and Real Estate